Any person (“user”) accessing this website is subject to, and agrees to, these terms and conditions. If the user does not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, the user may not access, display, use or download and/or otherwise copy or distribute content obtained at this website, and must leave this website immediately.
The use of the content of this website is at the user’s own risk. The user assumes full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of the content of this site. BetaFX245 Pty Ltd or its employees will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, or otherwise, relating to the use of this website or it’s information by the user or any third party who obtained any content from the user. Subject to sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002, BetaFX245 Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this website. Certain links in the web server may lead to resources maintained by third parties over whom BetaFX245 Pty Ltd has no control. BetaFX245 Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of, or any other aspect relating to, those resources. BetaFX245 Pty Ltd is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for the contents, use, or inability to use or access any linked websites or any links contained in a linked website.3. E-mail disclaimer
All our e-mail messages and their attachments contain information which may be confidential, private or privileged in nature and is subject to legal privilege. Therefore, if you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from pursuing, disseminating, altering, distributing, forwarding, storing or copying this message (or part thereof) or file (or part thereof) which is attached to this message and any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail or its attachments is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by e-mail, telephone or facsimile and thereafter return, delete and/or destroy the original message from your system. Remember that the other terms and conditions on this website are also applicable. Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses and the like. BetaFX245 Pty Ltd accepts no liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense (of whatsoever nature and arising from whatsoever cause and whether such loss, damages, liability or expense is actual, contingent, consequential, direct or indirect) resulting directly or indirectly from the message itself or the access to any files which are attached to this message, and without derogating from the generality hereof, from malicious software code or viruses in this message or attachments, including data corruption resulting there from. Opening of the message itself or any files that are attached to this message, is therefore at the sole risk of the recipient. None of our employees or representatives is permitted to send unsolicited messages (“spam”) and our company cannot be held liable therefore.
Any recipient of an unacceptable communication, spam, derogatory statements, defamatory statements, a chain letter or offensive material of any nature is requested to report it to BetaFX245 Pty Ltd at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Should this message contain an unacceptable communication, spam, derogatory statements, defamatory statements, a chain letter or offensive material of any nature, it means that the message has been sent outside the sender’s scope of employment with BetaFX245 Pty Ltd and only the sender can be held liable in his/her personal capacity.4. Changes
BetaFX245 Pty Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of use at any time. Changes to these terms and conditions of use will take effect upon such changes being posted to this website. It is the user’s obligation to periodically check these terms and conditions of use at this website for changes or updates. The user’s continued use of this website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the user’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions of use, including such changes or updates.5. Privacy monitoring and disclosure to third parties
BetaFx245 Pty Ltd will not make personal information that we collect from you available to any outsider, unless you consent, we are legally compelled to do so, we have to protect our rights, or it is in the public interest. BetaFX245 Pty Ltd may provide your information to other service providers that handle information on our behalf. We gather and analyze information on our visitors’ routine use of this website. We use this information to monitor which areas of the website are most frequently visited, to assist us to better our services and products. This information is pooled so individual personal information, behavior or patterns cannot be identified. Whenever we commission other organizations to provide support services to us, we will bind them to our privacy policies as far as they may be required to have access to our customers’ personal information to perform such services.
Subject to the provisions of the Regulation of Interception of Communications Act 70/2002, BetaFX245 Pty Ltd may intercept, block, filter, read, copy, disclose and use all communications received on this website. Our website may contain links to or from other sites, and we are not responsible for the content or the security or privacy practices employed by other sites. It is in your interest to read the privacy and security statements on these sites.6. Security
BetaFX245 Pty Ltd has in place reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security to protect all information provided by users from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. All reasonable steps will be taken to secure a user’s information. Authorized employees, who are responsible for the maintenance of any sensitive data submitted, are required to maintain the confidentiality of such data. It is expressly prohibited for any person or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any page on this website, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorized, damaging or malicious code to this website. If anyone delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorized, damaging or malicious code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this website, a criminal charge will be laid against that party and civil damages will be claimed.7. Hyperlinks
Any links, hyperlinks or deep links, to this website, framing of any page on this website, including the home page, in any way whatsoever, without the prior written approval of BetaFX245 is expressly prohibited.8. Cancellation of mailings lists (ECT 45)
If you receive any unwanted SMS or e-mail communications from BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd, you are entitled to request BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd to disclose to you where from we received your particular details, and to be removed from their mailing lists.9. Cookies
- Formation of contracts.
- An agreement concluded by means of data messages as defined in the ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS ACT 25 OF 2002 (“ECT”), is concluded at the time when and place where the acceptance of the offer was received by the offeror.
11. A data message used in the conclusion or performance of any agreement between BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd and the user must be regarded as having been sent by the user when it enters an information system outside the control of the user or, if the user and BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd are in the same information system, when it is capable of being retrieved by BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd.
- A data message must be regarded as having been received by BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd if and when the complete data message enters an information system designated or used for that purpose by BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd and BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd responds thereto.
- A data message must be regarded as having been sent from the originator’s usual place of business or residence in the RSA and as having been received at the addressee’s usual place of business or residence in the RSA. BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd’ usual place of business will be Sandton, Johannesburg.
As between the originator and the addressee of a data message an expression of intent or other statement is not without legal force and effect merely on the grounds that –
it is in the form of a data message; or
- it is not evidenced by an electronic signature but by other means from which such person’s intent or other statement can be inferred.
- A data message is that of the originator if it was sent by –
- the originator personally;
- a person who had authority to act on behalf of the originator in respect of that data message; or
- an information system programmed by or on behalf of the originator to operate automatically unless it is proved that the information system did not properly execute such programming.
An acknowledgement of receipt of a data message sent to the user is not necessary to give legal effect to that message.
Information Disclosures (ECT 43)
- Full name and legal status of web site owner:
- Registered and Physical address
- Official telephone number:
- Official web site address www.betafx245.com
- Official e-mail address email@example.com
- Membership of accreditation bodies
Financial Services Board, FSP 44133
- Code of conduct to which BetaFX245 subscribes FAIS Code of Conduct
- BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd confirms that as an organisation it is committed to maintaining high levels of integrity, professionalism and ethical behaviour in all its relationships and will endeavour to ensure that existing and potential conflicts of interest are properly managed if allowed to exist or altogether avoided if possible. The Members approved a Conflicts of Interest Management Policy which puts guidelines in place to manage Conflicts of Interests. This Policy is available for public inspection during normal offices hours as required in terms of section 3A(2)(f) of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, No. 37 of 2002 (FAIS) General Code of Conduct.
The objective of the BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd Group Conflicts of Interest Management Policy is to provide a framework with regard to the avoidance and management of conflicts of interest in BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd in order to: achieve compliance with local regulatory requirements; avoid legal liability and reputation risk arising from conflicts of interest; and protect the confidentiality of client information and, by so doing, maintain confidence in the financial markets. The policy will be applied throughout BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd.12. Entire agreement and severability
These terms and conditions of use constitute the agreement between BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd and the user of this website. Any failure by BetaFX245 (PTY) Ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions of use shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any term or condition of the use of this website is not fully enforceable or valid for any reason, such term(s) or condition(s) shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions. The remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected by such unenforceability or invalidity and shall remain enforceable and applicable.